Auto Glass Repair San Francisco
We are a licensed and experienced auto glass repair company in San Francisco providing auto glass services for commercial and private parties.
Best Auto Glass Repair San Francisco
We specialize in all types of auto glass repairs windshield replacement and repair, door glass, quarter glass, back glass and more. We service most cars, trucks, RVs and commercial vehicles.
How Auto Glass Repair Works
Repairing damaged auto glass can be completed in as little as 20-30 minutes when completed by a certified glass professional. Here’s how the process works:
Preparation – The technician thoroughly cleans the damaged area of any glass debris or shards
Tap or Drill – A technician may need to tap or drill the damaged auto glass area to allow the repair resin to fully get into the damaged area. In some cases, more than one tap will be required for severely damaged glass.
Apply Repair Resin – The technician will then fill the damaged area with special resin.
Cure the Resin – Once the resin is dry, it will be cured or hardened. Additional resin may be applied if necessary.
Polish the Surface Smooth – Lastly, the repaired area will be polished smooth to ensure a long lasting finish.
Power Auto Glass Repair
We offer full service on any make and model of car, truck or RV. We service all types of glass including:
– Front Vents
– Front Door
– Rear Door
– Rear Vent
– Quarter Glass
– Back Glass
Don’t trust your glass repair to anyone but a professional like Power Auto Glass.
Why Should You Choose Us ?
1. We have years of experience in auto glass repair. We perform quick and effective installation at your convenient schedule.
2. We use auto glass from branded and well-known manufacturers. Your auto glass will have manufacturing warranty attached to it.
3. We repair any type auto glass in almost every make and model of car.
4. We provide competitive prices for our services. We never over-charge our customers, our prices are reasonable and our quality of work high.
5. Our auto glass experts can help you choose the design and type of glass for your car.